10 WEEK FALL, WINTER, SPRING & SUMMER SESSION TUITION:
MUSIC PUPS (birth through 4)
- First child: $14.50 per class + $30 for at home materials* ($175)
- Siblings 9 months and older: $12.50 per class ($125)
MUSIC CATS (ages 4 & 5)
- First child: $14.50 per class + $35 for at home materials* ($180)
- Siblings 4-5 years: $12.50 per class + $5 for additional workbook. ($130)
Families who register after our registration deadline (five business days prior to the session start date) will be charged a $10 late fee to cover additional fees related to late supply purchases.
- Fall '19 Registration Deadline: August 5, 2019
- Winter '19-20 Registration Deadline: October 28, 2019
- Spring '20 Registration Deadline: February 14, 2020
- Summer '20 Registration Deadline: May 11, 2020
Siblings 8 months and younger at the start date of the session are invited to attend our Music Pups and Infant classes at no charge. Do not formally register infant siblings, just bring them and have fun!
Families with siblings over 8 months of age receive the sibling discount noted above. Each family receives one set of class materials.
Sound Start proudly uses the award-winning The Music Class song collections! Each family receives a TMC Collection Songbook, CD, mp3 downloads, pdf downloads and access to The Music Class App) so you can reinforce learning at home. If you have registered for the same music collection before, a $30 materials discount will automatically be applied.
CUSTOM CLASS SCHEDULES:
Families who are unable to attend the full 10-week session may call our office at 615-777-9314 to discuss enrollment possibilities.