The Music Class Start Up Training
The fist step towards offering our Music Pups® or Music Cats® parent/child programs is to purchase "The Music Class Start Up Training". (Teaching centers that employ more than one teacher at their studio(s) need only purchase one start up training.) The Start Up Training is approximately 22 hours of online training covering TMC educational concepts and teaching techniques.
After purchasing "The Music Class Start Up Training" all active teachers also receive:
- A complimentary set of materials (CD/songbook) for each session they teach. Teachers receive one free set of materials with the Start Up Training and a free set of the upcoming collection materials each session when you order your student materials. Minimum student set purchase requirements apply for receipt of complimentary student set each session you teach.
- Online access to our session-specific training for your first session teaching classes (TMC Song Videos). Future sessions are available for the cost of an annual subscription of $50/year for one teacher.
- Teaching suggestions and lesson plans for each song collection via our web library.
- Complimentary phone and email support regarding teaching questions.
- A 20% discount on classroom instruments sold by The Music Class.
- Listing with contact information on the The Music Class web page.