Make music a part of your baby's routine!
The Music Class At Home offers virtual interactive classes for new parents!
Come meet other parents with infants and learn techniques to bring music into your baby's life. Each 4-week session will gather the same families together once a week for 30 minutes of guided music, education, and community. Every family will get a new collection of songs on The Music Class app to do your “homework” of singing and dancing with your baby every day! Stay tuned for registration information on future At Home Infant Classes coming Fall 2020.
Here's What You Need To Know
- This class is designed for non-crawling infants with at least one parent to participate together.
- Parents will watch the screen and interact with the online class and their baby. Babies do not watch the screen but instead interact with their parents.
- Classes are 30 minutes long and meet once a week for a 4-week session.
- Each 4-week session is $40 per family and includes a new collection of music on The Music Class app.
- The class is limited to a maximum of 10 families to facilitate meaningful bonding between the teacher, parents, and children.
- Relatives are welcome to observe from a remote location.