The Music Class Song Collections
The Music Class has developed 12 collections of music and accompanying lesson plans and curricula. This provides three years of classes with new songs and activities in each session.
Our recordings are beloved by teachers as well as their families in class. When teachers love the music, that is conveyed in class! We want all of our teachers to truly enjoy each song and believe in what they are teaching.
Each song collection is available digitally on an app, as well as on CDs and songbooks. Center Directors who use our website administration system can take advantage of our integrated The Music Class app. Once a family registers for a class, the accompanying collection of music will automatically show up in The Music Class app! For Center Directors not using our website, we have the TMC Tunes app (available in multiple languages) where families will be able to access their music. Taking advantage of digital music is extremely helpful, especially to our centers outside of North America to eliminate shipping costs and import duties.
Each song collection includes:
- Between 25 and 30 songs
- Songs in a variety of tonalities
- Songs in a variety of meters
- Songs ranging in complexity from simple melodies without words, to advanced rhythms and sophisticated arrangements
- Tonal and Rhythm patterns
- At least one popular classical piece
- A variety of styles, including jazz, rock, bluegrass, folk, Americana, and assorted styles from around the world
- A variety of featured instruments including trumpet, saxophone, flute, guitar, clarinet, banjo, trombone, and others
- An instrumental play-along featuring a traditional American song performed by a traditional-style jazz band
- A mix of original songs and traditional children’s favorites
- A variety of developmentally appropriate activities
- A fully illustrated songbook designed as a coloring book for the child
- Parent education pages in each songbook
Click on the images to play song samples