Our recordings are upbeat and humorous, and every song has a fun activity to engage the children both in class and at home. We repeatedly hear that not only do the children love the recordings, but the parents enjoy them as well. One of our primary goals is to motivate parents to interact musically with their children at home. By providing songs that are musically satisfying for children and parents alike, we increase the likelihood of parent-child musical play at home.
We have developed 12 CD/song book sets, which provide curriculum materials for three years. Each song collection contains all new songs and activities that are developmentally appropriate for children from birth through four years of age.
Each song collection is also available digitally on our apps. Center Directors who use our cloud administration system can offer The Music Class app to their students at no additional cost. Center Directors outside North America can take advantage of our TMC TUNES app (available in multiple languages) to eliminate shipping costs import duties.
Each song collection includes:
- Between 25 and 30 songs
- Songs in a variety of tonalities
- Songs in a variety of meters
- Songs ranging in complexity from simple melodies without words, to advanced rhythms and sophisticated arrangements
- Tonal and Rhythm patterns
- At least one popular classical piece
- A variety of styles, including jazz, rock, bluegrass, folk, Americana, and assorted styles from around the world
- A variety of featured instruments including trumpet, saxophone, flute, guitar, clarinet, banjo, trombone, and others
- An instrumental play-along featuring a traditional American song performed by a traditional style jazz band
- A mix of original songs and traditional children’s favorites
- A variety of developmentally appropriate activities
- A fully illustrated songbook designed as a coloring book for the child
- Parent education pages in each songbook
Click on the images to play song samples