Our all new TMC website launched in Fall, 2019. Our state-of-the-art site provides every center with a free contact page where you can post announcements and your contact information. For a minimal fee, centers in the Americas can choose to use our cloud administration system.
TheMusicClass.com enables you to take on-line registrations from your customers who pay with a credit card. You can also process check or cash payments manually from the administration part of the site. Your tuition fees processed through the TMC website go directly to your bank, staying completely separate from corporate TMC accounts.
The fee to take advantage the full suite of tools in our Cloud Administration system is $12.50 per month. Credit card processing fees are separate and payable to Stripe.
If you would like to offer non-TMC programs using our system, a fee of $1 per student registered in your non-TMC program is charged.
Benefits for your customers include:
- Families can register at their convenience, day or night.
- Families can self-schedule make-up classes if you offer them.
- Repeat families get an automatic materials discount if they took the same collection before.
- Families get access to their music on The Music Class app as soon as they are placed in a class, regardless of if you will supply them with physical materials or not.
- Families can use the “segment” option as a less expensive way for families to try out a 4-week version of class.
- Friends and relatives can purchase gift certificates to be redeemed on your site.
- Families can play their music, view class dates, and schedule absences and makeups on The Music Class app for iOS and Android devices.
Benefits for you include:
- Easy and fast processing of customer payments
- Class rosters, including student ages and class dates
- Complete records of all students, classes and registrations
- Ability to easily send marketing emails to all families in your database or to specified groups
- Ability to offer “segments”, which are inexpensive for your customers and efficient for you
- Create promotion codes to offer discounts on certain classes
- Create “Events” such as a single concert, a class that meets one time only, demonstration classes, private lessons, and more (Events can be free for your customers or require payment)