Click here to learn more about "TMC Outdoors"
Click here to view "At Home" classes.
We're in the Toco Hills Shopping Center on North Druid Hills Road between La Vista Road and Clairmont Road. Classes will take place in the Courtyard next to Flying Biscuit Café and the patio area. Unlike our indoor location which is to the left of Publix, the Courtyard is to the right of Publix, at the end of the long row of shops.
It is safely separate from the parking lot. The only distraction might be the sweet aromas coming out of Flying Biscuit directly next to us. You can use the $5 coupon they are providing to each enrolled family to satisfy that craving!
Free parking is available in the main lot.
- Outdoor Fall 2020
- Outdoor Winter A 2020
Classes Available for Outdoor Fall 2020 - Current
Open enrollment is going on now! Click here to learn more about TMC Outdoors!
Outdoor Fall session features The Giraffe Collection!
- Session starts the week of August 22 - 28 (one week later than At Home classes)
- No Classes September 5 - 7 (Labor Day), September 19 - 20 (Rosh Hashanah), September 28 (Yom Kippur), September 29 - October 2 (TMC Fall Break). Note: TMC Fall Break does not apply to classes in Toco Hills and Dunwoody Monday 10:30 and Tuesday 10:40 classes.
- Session ends the week of October 27 - November 2
Classes Available for Outdoor Winter A 2020 - Open
Outdoor, socially distant classes this winter are divided up into 2 sessions and offered at 3 locations. Click here for details.
Outdoor Winter A session features The Bear Collection!
- Session starts the week of November 9 - 15 (one week earlier than At Home classes)
- No Classes November 23 - 29 (Thanksgiving)
- Session ends the week of December 7 - 13