In-Person Music Classes in Metro-Atlanta
Winter Class Offerings:
We are offering the following programs at our in-person Atlanta locations.
The Music Class: Mixed-age classes for infants up to 4-year-olds with a parent or caregiver.
The Music Class Big Kids: Class for 4 to 6-year-olds with a parent or caregiver.
Keyboard 1 & 2: Beginner keyboard lessons start in the fall each year and continue through spring.
When you're ready to register, click the location name below to sign up!
TMC Studio Locations:
Songs Samples from The Bear Collection for this winter!
Winter 2023 (10-week session)
- Classes start the week of November 11 - 17
- No classes November 21 - 26* (Thanksgiving); December 16 - January 2 (TMC Winter Break); January 15 (MLK)
- Classes end the week of February 7 - 13
*Monday classes will meet on November 20 during the week of Thanksgiving.
Click here to view all upcoming session calendars.
Winter Session Tuition
Families can join up through week 7 of the session and tuition is always pro-rated!
The Music Class: $204 for the full 10-week session and $98 for a 4-week segment. Sibling tuition is $125. Classes are 45 minutes. Tuition includes access to The Bear Collection on The Music Class app, a CD (upon request), and a songbook. If you have registered for a full session of The Bear Collection in the past, a $25 Repeat Collection Discount will automatically be applied. Siblings 9 months and younger as of November 11, 2023, attend for free, (DOB on or after February 11, 2023).
The Music Class Big Kids: $214 for the 10-week session and $102 for a 4-week segment. Sibling tuition is $135. Classes are 45 minutes. Tuition includes access to The Bear Collection on The Music Class app, a CD (upon request), and a songbook. If you have registered for a full session of The Bear Collection in the past, a $25 Repeat Collection Discount will automatically be applied.
The Music Class Keyboard 1 & 2: $249 for the full 10-week session. Sibling tuition is $199.
Click here to view information about our special needs scholarship!
Click here to view all tuition details.
Click here to view our refund policy.
Extra grown-ups (spouses, grandparents, nannies etc.) are always welcome to join class!
- Fall, Winter, and Spring session families can schedule 2 makeup classes at any time for any reason during their session. Families can schedule these makeups online through their parent dashboard.
- Additional makeups are always allowed due to illness. Please simply call or email the office to schedule.
- In-person families are welcome to schedule makeups in At Home (virtual) classes! You can schedule these makeup classes within your parent dashboard.
Additional Safety Precautions:
- Please do not attend class if you or your child is feeling sick! Additional makeup classes can always be scheduled in case of illness!
- UVC or HEPA air cleaners are installed in all TMC studios.
- Adults and children must clean their hands with hand sanitizer or soap and water in the sink when they arrive.
- We use communal instrument bins, however, families are more than welcome to create their own personal bins for use in class if they would prefer.
- Families can always bring their own instruments or use the TMC instruments provided in class.
- Instruments brought from home should include shakers, rhythm sticks, scarves, and play-along percussion. Be sure to bring enough instruments for each adult and child in your family. (Instrument kits are available for purchase from TMC.)
- Parents/caregivers using TMC instruments will be responsible for cleaning the instruments in their kit at the end of class.
- We ask that all instruments be stored on our shelves during class and only brought down when needed.