The Music Class Buckhead
We are on the backside of the Eclipse Tower, on the corner of North Fulton Drive and Buckhead Avenue.
The name of the building is Eclipse Tower. The front of Eclipse is 250 Pharr Rd. across the street from the Atlanta Fish Market. That’s two blocks east of Peachtree Rd, between Peachtree and Piedmont.
There is a parking deck right behind our wall, which you can access from North Fulton Drive.
Eclipse Parking Deck
The Eclipse parking deck is right behind our wall, which you can access from North Fulton Drive.
1. Park in the deck and go to the self-service kiosk.
2. At the kiosk enter your license plate number and pay $5 for two hours of parking. (The machine does not give change. It accepts exact change and credit cards.)
3. Be sure to take your receipt from the machine.
Warning: Be sure to pay in advance and keep all four tires within your spot to avoid getting booted or towed. The self-service machine is on the same level as the door out to Buckhead Ave., on the right.
Please don't leave valuables in your car!
Metered parking is available right in front of our space on Buckhead Ave, and on the side street, North Fulton Ave. It's $2 per hour. Be sure to have change with you to feed the meter if you park on the street.
Warning: The moment your meter runs out an electronic signal is sent to the meter police and they will appear quicker than you can imagine to issue a ticket. If you think you might need extra time, it's a good idea to pay the extra quarter when you park.
Buckhead Village Parking
Buckhead Village parking can be accessed from North Fulton Drive, between Buckhead Ave and East Paces Ferry. The parking rate is $5 for up to three hours.
- Winter 2023
Classes Available for Winter 2023 - Open/Segments Available
Winter 2023 Featuring The Bear Collection!
View all session details on our winter information page.
- The full session is 10 weeks. Classes start the week of November 11 - 17
- No classes November 21 - 26* (Thanksgiving); December 16 - January 2 (TMC Winter Break); January 15 (MLK)
- Classes end the week of February 7 - 13
*Monday classes meet November 20 during the week of Thanksgiving.
- In-person classes meet once a week for 45 minutes. At Home classes meet once a week for 30 minutes.
- 4-week segments are available in some classes with registration beginning November 6, and late registrations are always welcome and pro-rated!
Winter registration includes The Bear Collection music and songbook.
"Join Waitlist" indicates the class is sold out.
Learn more about "Interest List" classes.
Give the Gift of Music with a TMC Gift Certificate!